Medical & Oxygen Gas Cylinders
Rama Cylinders is manufacturing & supplying high-quality Medical Oxygen cylinders for life saving purposes. We manufacture cylinders from steel tube, of Manganese steel and chrome Molybdenum steel. We use German technology for providing safe & clean product for high purity medical gases to meet the overall requirements of the healthcare sector. We supply Medical Oxygen Cylinders for a wide range of uses, including hospital, dental, veterinary, home care, first responders, aviation and nautical.
All of our cylinders are available in multiple sizes from 1.5Ltr to 220 Ltr with filling pressure from 150Bar to 300 Bar.
Here are some guidelines for proper storage and maintenance of Oxygen and Medical gas cylinders:
- 1 Medical gas cylinders should be stored in a secure, weather-proof and well-ventilated area.
- 2 They should be secured by means of brackets or chains to prevent them from toppling.
- 3 The floor should be level and made of concrete or other non-combustible material.
- 4 Lighting and electrical equipment should be placed as remotely as possible from the medical gas cylinders.
- 5 The medical gas cylinder storage area should be clearly identified by use of compressed gases warning sign.
- 6 Lubricants in general should be avoided. Lubricants made only for oxygen service or specified by the medical gas equipment supplier should be used.
- 7 Always make sure to clean your hands or use gloves while assembling oxygen equipment i.e. when changing medical gas cylinders.
- 8 Medical gas Pressure Reducing Regulators should be handled with utmost care and replaced every 5 years or sooner if damaged.